Everything You Need to Know About Volunteering at Backwoods
Interested in Volunteering?!
Our volunteers are an important part of our family, and they play a crucial role in making Backwoods an amazing experience every year! Volunteers attend the festival for free, make new friends and connections, and and learn valuable industry skills.
On-site at Backwoods, our volunteers help out in almost every single one of our departments. Whether it’s scanning tickets at the front gate, keeping the festival grounds clean, or manning our merch tent – there’s a lot to learn volunteering at Backwoods!
Official 2020 Details
- Volunteers must provide a $200 Ticket Deposit, refunded after the festival.
- Volunteers must provide a non-refundable Application Processing Fee of $15.
- All volunteers will be required to be on site by Wednesday, June 3rd at 12:00 noon for training.
- Volunteers shall be required to work a minimum of 24 hours at the event in shifts of 6 hours per day over 4 days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Volunteers shall be 16 years of age or older and sign a Liability Release Waiver. For those under the age of 18, a parent or guardian of legal age must sign the Liability Release Waiver on the minor’s behalf.
Where to Apply
If you would like to volunteer at Backwoods 2020, we are accepting applications NOW! Please note that volunteer spots are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Applications close March 29th, 2020, so get your application in today!
We’ll see you at Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain 2020, June 3rd-7th in Ozark, AR 💚