Epic Car Camping Set Up for Music Festivals
It’s soon going to be that time, music festival season… and many times, at the camping festivals, you’ll find yourself camping near your car. This benefit allows you to securely lock away your valuables, and many times, create a really neat camp site. Try blocking one side of your shade tent with a van for example, it makes a nice privacy wall and allows you to still get inside the van through the side door while under the shade tent.
Here’s a bunch of things you can bring to create the most epic car camping setup at Backwoods this year:
3. Standup Mirror
4. Shade Tent or Shade Cover for Tent
5. Fold Up Tables and Chairs
6. Battery Operated Lanterns (Decorative too!)
7. Blanket/Scarf (You’ll want one that is fashionable, but also large enough to sit on as a blanket!)
8. Oranges, PB&J, Trail Mix, Water, Capri Suns, Go-gart, Coconut Water, Applesauce, and other awesome taste goods
9. Bug Spray and Citronella Candels
10. Trash Bags
11. Hammock (This is to bring into the festival with you and relax in the shaded Nirvana Woodlands!)
12. Small Battery Powered Speaker
13. Shovel and Bucket
14. Several Gallons of Water Jugs (For fire bucket, drinking, and rinsing things!)
15. A plant to spruce up your awesome hang out area.